Foundation Leader Awards
Your state Farm Bureau, county Farm Bureau, Women’s Committee, P&E Committee or YF&R committee can show your support by participating in our award challenges! Winners receive an award plaque and recognition at our Flapjack Fundraiser at the AFBF Annual Convention.
The Scholar Award
The Scholar Award is given to 6 states – one from each member group – and is awarded to the state Farm Bureau with the highest total donations in that member group.
State Farm Bureaus receiving the 2022 Scholar Award are: New Hampshire, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia and Illinois.
The Apex Award
The Apex Award is given to states that give 10% more than they did in the previous year. Individual donations, leader and challenge awards, and online auction purchases all count towards that total.
In 2022, 6 state Farm Bureaus received Apex Awards:
California, Illinois, Kansas, New Hampshire, South Dakota, and Vermont.
It is our hope that State and County Farm Bureaus accept the challenge to support the Foundation! Deadline for awards is Nov 30th.
State Leader Awards – State Leader Awards are presented to the state Farm Bureaus when each board member of the respective Farm Bureau donates at least $50 to the Foundation.
The 2022 State Leader Award qualifiers are:
- Arizona Farm Bureau Federation
- Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- Georgia Farm Bureau Federation
- Idaho Farm Bureau Federation
- Illinois Farm Bureau
- Indiana Farm Bureau
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Louisiana Farm Bureau Federation, Inc.
- Missouri Farm Bureau Federation
- Montana Farm Bureau
- New Hampshire Farm Bureau Federation
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Federation, Inc.
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau
- Tennessee Farm Bureau Federation
- Texas Farm Bureau
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation
County Leader Awards – County Leader Awards are presented to county Farm Bureaus when each member of that county board of directors donates at least $25 to the Foundation.
The 2022 County Leader Award qualifiers are:
- Broward County Farm Bureau, FL
Catawba County Farm Bureau, NC
Dakota County Farm Bureau, MN
Garfield County Farm Bureau, OK
Challenge awards are presented to Farm Bureau committees (national, state or county) or other groups, such as insurance agents, when 100% of that group donates at least $25 to the Foundation. Deadline for awards is Nov 30th.
The 2022 Challenge Award qualifiers are:
- American Farm Bureau Promotion & Education Committee
- American Farm Bureau Women's Leadership Committee
- Arkansas Farm Bureau Women's Leadership Committee
- Idaho Farm Bureau Promotion & Education Committee
- Idaho Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
- Louisiana Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
- Louisiana Women’s Leadership Committee
- Michigan Farm Bureau Promotion & Education Committee
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau Women's Leadership Committee
- Tennessee Farm Bureau Women's Leadership Committee
- West Virginia Farm Bureau Women's Leadership Committee