2023 I LOVE Strawberries Educator Resource Grants
Educator Resource Grant Application Guidelines
Purpose: The purpose of these grants is to provide educator packs that include 1 copy of the Book of the Year: I LOVE STRAWBERRIES, 1 copy of the accompanying educator guide, and 1 set of 30 Specialty Crop ag mags for educational use. By providing this grant, AFBFA, Nationwide Insurance, and Nestle Purina hope to help educators teach young learners with more accurate information about agriculture.
Eligibility: All U.S. educators may apply (including home schoolers). Note: I LOVE STRAWBERRIES is best suited for grades K-3.
- Applications are due by midnight on February 28th.
- All applicants will receive notification by March 6th.
- 715 educators will receive the educator packs.
- If more than 715 educators apply for these grants, educators will be randomly selected to receive the grants.
- Grantees will be mailed the materials to the address provided on their application.
- Since the funding came from generous donors, Nationwide Insurance and Nestle Purina, grantees will be asked to write a thank you note explaining how they plan to use the purchased materials. Notes should be submitted no later than 1 month after purchase has been made.
- Grantees will be asked, but not required, to take a picture of themselves or their students using the materials and send it to AFBFA. NOTE: If students are in photos a photo release form must be signed by a guardian of each student.
These educator resource grants are made possible by generous sponsorships from Nationwide Insurance and Nestle Purina.