Showing results for filter: Free
1. Learners will understand the role and responsibilities of an auctioneer.
2. Learners will experience how an auction works.
3. Learners will learn about people involved in auctions: bidders, buyers, sellers, and attendees.
• CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.NS.C.7. Understand ordering and absolute value of rational numbers.
• CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.SL.6-8.1. Pose and respond to specific questions with elaboration and detail by making comments that contribute to the topic, text, or issue under discussion.
• CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.SL.6-8.6. Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate.
Welcome to the In the Parlor with Dairy Farmers virtual tour! Today, we’ll be expanding on what we learned while reading the Dairy Ag Mag. You’ll get to explore dairy farms with some dairy farmers as your personal tour guides!
There are multiple factors at play and many cattle ranchers must consider many things when running their operation. Today’s beef is produced using fewer resources than ever before, but there is still more to be done. Through this challenge, students will become more aware of the intricacies of beef production. After thoughtful research to evaluate how these challenges exist globally, nationally, and locally, students will design, test, and demonstrate a solution that optimizes production as well as economic, environmental, and social needs.